I really do need to become organized, I'm just bad at it as a whole. I've got things I should really be sorting out, I've sorted them out in my head but in reality.
Firstly I'll start with the projects in theory. This summer I have to do my social documentary, at the moment I'm just cramming ideas into my head without jotting them down, why I dont jot them down is cause I'm unorganized and lazy (lol), anyway I've been thinking on doing a social doc on people, travel or time, I will keep shooting and see what happens anyway with that.
Another idea that has been bouncing about in my head is the final project I get to do next year, it something I can create myself. I saw another students work from the 2nd year who took lines from a poem and produce images from them, and work really well, but
they had one image that struck a thought in my head. It was a picture of a stairway with a door at the top, the stairwell was dark but there was a light behind the door creeping through... I instantly thought of a song; The Smiths - Theres A Light That Never Goes Out, which then struck another thought, maybe I could take a picture for every song title within that album...Which isn't hard too do, I've imagined all the scenarios already.....
1. The Queen is Dead (good image)
2. Frankly Mr. Shankly (okay image)
3. I Know It's Over (okay image)
4. Never Had No One Ever (good image)
5. Cemetry Gates - (Got a good image for that)
6. Bigmouth Strikes Again (Got a okay imagine for that)
7. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (Hmmmm, thinking progress)
8. Vicar in a Tutu (lol good image for that)
9. Theres a Light That Never Goes Out (good image
10. Some Girls are Bigger Than Others (good image)
All 10 tracks are do-able images, and its not a final thing, its just an idea so hmm maybe it might work
I've got over projects in my head but I'll update them later
Listening to: Lamb - Between Darkness and Wonder